Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I was told that i snore too much while sleeping. How can i stop snoring while sleeping?

Although I can not confirm this, I can not hear me during sleep, but I think because my father used to snore very good and my brothers too. How can I stop snoring with or without medication.I need help. They could cover your mouth with tape micropores. Works for me. It is possible that the hum of lifestyle changes such as weight loss, quitting smoking, changing sleep habits and avoiding alcohol and sedatives before bedtime to treat. If snoring is used by stuffy nose, nasal strips, decongestants or steroid nasal spray. If these changes do not improve, hum, then it is time to consult a doctor. You can read more http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/snoring/DS00297 use these bands to breathe better, but continues to ignore it and go to the doctor because snoring can be a sign of a heart condition. You should know what causes snoring first. They had sleep apnea, sinus problems, etc. You may want to have a sleep clinic to the problem to the solution to lose weight and reduce alcohol consumption study. Do you have your tonsils? If so, it might be a thing of the starters to get away. Maybe try to get an appointment with an ENT (ear, nose, throat) doctor to get and they can discuss the recommendations. They also sell throat fluids that you gargle before bedtime to reduce or eliminate snoring. A simple method is to sleep on your side instead of back. But if you also have to move a lot in his sleep just this will do little to help the situation. Snoring may be genetic. My ex-wife, her two brothers and father are all chronic snorers. The former and one of her brothers to sleep with a CPAP machine to help breathing at night no end. These are available on the NHS for chronic cases .

0 comments:

Post a Comment