Sunday, February 13, 2011

How can I help my husband stop snoring?

I'm so tired of being awakened every hour or more to my husband snoring in your ear or face. He says it's because you have a cold, but he snores a lot more often than him. Ronca, regardless of the position he is (on your side, back, stomach). He is 24 years old, slightly overweight but not obese, and not drinking or taking any medication. Any suggestions? kill him, the guard unit called sleep too stupid mouth mandible. These mouthguards are made by dentists to meet the person's chin and mouth. These guards are mounted on the person and can not be found in a nearby pharmacy or medical store. He went to visit a sleep clinic. He may have sleep apnea, which has a load of long-term side effects. A CPAP (continuous positive airway) of the machine to cure snoring. My use of a fact that my wife sleeps a lot more relaxed! And mine too. without medication and make sure it does not sleep on your back http://answers.yahoo.c com / question / index? qid = 20100309065708AAPGwBQ (you can answer my question?) Check out this site http://best-anti-snoringinfo Here you can get the best anti snoring to help you stop snoring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment