Saturday, February 19, 2011

How can I get my loud snoring roommate to stop snoring so I can get a good sleep?

My roommate snores like a dinosaur, and it gave me many sleepless nights left, I took it with him several times, but he does not care. Any tips? Get stripes, which can be through the nose at night, breathe right, I think they are called, you can at your local grocery or drug store.good luck, telling him, oh, doing their part will not sleep on your back may also help. seriously stop now and buy head to Wal Mart or pharmacy, and a pack of ear plugs. They are cheap and they work quite well, I used them when I travel with my colleagues who have a reputation for snoring, and now my youngest daughter used them only because they are a light sleeper and hears everything go. No matter how many times you stop your roommate he really had no control over it. throw a pillow at him. If it does not work only to confront him, tell him to get some nasal strip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment