Friday, February 11, 2011

How can I get my dog to stop snoring or at least control it better?

She is a 13-month-old pit and lab mix. She has always been snoring since she was a puppy, and now it's to the point where you can not sleep. She does not snore every night. A couple of days that it could not happen, then it will begin to snore again, it's just different. Can anything I can do about it? Can you try to get her into another room or another place to sleep to sleep? My dogs snore only if they lay on their backs, but they are bread, so you have to compete lol. This is one of the reasons that we crate dogs and they sleep somewhere else. Is she overweight? If they're down to a healthy weight to reduce (but some dogs can not eliminate) is. When I accepted my Boston, where she was snoring like a chainsaw and weighed almost 20 pounds. I have it down to an ideal weight distribution (which ended them up to 14.5 5 kg), and they almost never snores now because it too is in an odd position while she sleeps! If you are not sure whether she is overweight, put his hands on his chest at each corner of a very low pressure and runs along the chest, moving backwards. You should easily feel the ribs with light pressure. When pressed harder, she is overweight. If he is in good condition, there is probably nothing you can do it, it probably has to do with the structure of their sinuses. Get earplugs at Walmart. This should resolve the problem if you want your dog to sleep in the same room with you. It could be race specific, or a weight problem. Some dogs just snoring. Like my cat. I agree with a separate room or wall. If you think this is a concern, take your dog to the vet it could be a problem .Respiratory

0 comments:

Post a Comment