Friday, February 18, 2011

How can my partner stop snoring ?

No joke, he is very high, sometimes I think he will swallow his head, if not the pillow. I tried to push him, shot him, hitting him on his side, move to disrupt him, but without success. He has tried an anti-snoring spray that smelled like glue, it helped a bit, and he has made of strips on the nose. I get to the point of sleeping in another room, but he can still be heard loud and clear. It's like torture, because I can not sleep and I had to take sleeping pills. Help. Is he overweight? drinks? In this case, losing weight help reduce the drink. snoring pills or nasal strips thanks for |¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨--- |-------- - - 2 points __ -------- |||"|"" |__________________|||_|___|)< !(@)'(@)""""**!() (@) ****!(@) nasal spray, and you can patch things you want on your nose, is sold in Boots and other pharmacies.) Invite him to a doctor to see if he could have a deviated septum. I used to be bad now about to lose two stones now I snore snore and if I DNT not as strong as if you are overweight, get him to cut and run and run to fresh air for people snore when they sleep in the ether new try sewing a tennis ball in the back of the shirt had to sleep in a different position. No thank you, but it is an ultimatum - either he accepts this or any other part of the dream. He will get used to sleeping different and you should get some sleep too. I like pumpkin memory foam pillow and hope that he forgot where he lived. Or you buy a pillow filled with ducks and hope it ends out. nasal strips often do not work because most of the problem of snoring coming from the throat and nose. You can get a product called Dream of the Guard that can be fixed. Works for me! This is also my problem and I found a good article that gives tips to avoid problems of snoring and it works! I have the source link for more details. I hope it can help you find out that you are overweight? Do you ever feel sleepy? Do you have breathing problems during sleep? Do you have high blood pressure? If so, contact a doctor who specializes in sleep disorders. These are all typical symptoms of sleep apnea. With a single low pillow. could go to sleep on too many pillows and narrow nasal passage. But if you are congested, raising his head through the promotion of books under the mattress for better drainage. Try sleeping on your stomach, because snoring is less likely in this situation. You can develop anti-snore pillow to keep snorers on their side during sleep. Adopt a healthy lifestyle. Extra weight, smoking, alcohol and drugs aggravate snoring all. Check your medications. Sleeping pills, antihistamines and other drugs increases snoring .

0 comments:

Post a Comment