Saturday, March 5, 2011

How do u make a person stop snoring?!?!?

I can here my dad snores, and it's really annoying, and now I can not sleep ?!?!?! It can not - he would stop. In the meantime you can wear earplugs. those around him snore strips sell.that to do. get a pill destructive rats and put it in his mouth while he sleeps! yeah my dad snoring, is not boring. But my mother had bought the plastic clip that you appreciate your nose and now I have agood night's sleep every night. 1.A nasal strips 2.Earplugs 3.Brutally murder your father. (This is a joke) If you put a pillow over your head and hold for about 5 minutes usually stops snoring I think technology is something that improves nasal airflow through the nose, to stop or at least reduce the incidence of snoring or just build a sound-proof wall around the operating room - if the reason for snoring is the extra material (not sure what it's called), the other things that snoring can prespiratory be a disease such as asthma, with asthma and it must use the inhaler before bed is not a special inhaler that I believe. sleeping position and also one of the causes of snoring. You can tell that the man who began to hear the roar of the upper house due to the wrong position. get a sleep study. Snoring is a symptom of a serious illness known as sleep apnea. You can get a product called Dream of the Guard that can be fixed. It really depends on what is snoring. Ask him to try the nose strips. Maybe they will work, maybe not the reason I have to snore because my tonsils would swell up when I slept. (I ended my sleep, so I had deleted them.) But some people snore because of the location of their throat, or because of their sinuses, or a number of other reasons. Everything depends only on this. Would you sleep with your back flat on the bed, can you snore more. Try to let him sleep on his side practice, so his airway as open as possible. If he can not adapt to this position, this is a trick: sew a tennis ball on the back of his shirt. Every time he would feel like rolling on his back, it will return him to go to your position. put socks on your ears, this is an old trick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment