Thursday, March 3, 2011

How can I stop snoring so loudly?

I am a 38-year-old woman, I have allergies and sinus problems, about six months ago, we traveled to foreign countries increased, and since then my snoring is very bad, sometimes I can hear myself snore, even when I sleep or I awake, I seem too much fluid in my ear area and post nasal drip, I've been to the doctor and he gave me a nasal spray, it really does not help, and my husband is really mad at me, help! Use an adhesive strip nostrils. Set metnol Vapo Rub under your nose. Get a way that makes you sleep on your side. Try Breathe Right strip. Laser surgery is the best way. My wife snores too, and I tell you this is not good, it makes our problems

1 comments:

lyko brett said...

why don't you try the sleep apnea test, this might help you out.

Post a Comment